Latest News Releases
Saint Mary's Studies How Drug Made from Vampire Bat Saliva Could Reduce Stroke Symptoms
The Hauenstein Neuroscience Center at Saint Mary's Health Care Designated Level 4 Epilepsy Center
Saint Mary's Health Care Announces Dr. Philip B. Gorelick as Head of Neuroscience Program
Clinical Trial Unit Opening at Saint Mary's
Hauenstein Neuroscience Center Receives Green Award
- Read a Mlive.com article profiling Dr. Muhammad Farooq, Vascular Neurologist specializing in Stroke treatment.
- Read a FOX 17 story about the Neuroscience Fair at the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
- Read a Mlive.com summary on how to get a good night's sleep featuring questions and answers following a live chat with Sleep Disorders Center expert Dr. Joseph Krainin.
- Read a Mlive.com article about teens and "social jet lag" featuring advice from Sleep Disorders Center expert Dr. Soumya Madala.
- Read a Grand Rapids Business Journal article about our Vampire Bat Saliva Study featuring Dr. Philip Gorelick, medical director of the Hauenstein Neuroscience Center and an internationally known expert in stroke and stroke prevention.
- Read a Mlive.com article about the appointment of internationally known expert Dr. Philip Gorelick as medical director of the Hauenstein Neuroscience Center.
If you are a member of the media and need to contact us, please reach out to:
Saint Mary's Health Care Media Contact
Manager PR & Communications