General Neurology Program
This unique program provides a streamlined, interdisciplinary model and the services of in-house, on-site board certified neurologists. All neurology symptoms are evaluated and triaged as appropriate to neuro-subspecialists such as our fellowship-trained electrophysiologists, movement disorder specialist, sleep medicine specialists and vascular neurologists. Additionally, comprehensive neurodiagnostic studies are performed to confirm diagnoses.
- Headache, carpal tunnel, visual changes and other neuro-related diagnoses and treatment
- Stroke follow-up and prevention clinic
- Neurodiagnostics such as EEG, EMG and evoked potentials
- Migraine protocol
- Neuro-cognitive testing
- Neuropsychological testing
- Botox for headaches, cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, blepharospasm, spasticity and drooling
- Neuro-infusions (Solumedrol®, Tysabri® and IVIG migraine protocols)
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please call us at 616-685-5050, or toll free at 877-702-5050.